Who Should Enroll?
All healthcare practitioners with an interest in mental health.
Contact Tuition (2 days) combined with a comprehensive self-study guide developed by experts in the field.
The psychiatric interview, history taking and the mini
mental state examination
• Anxiety, depression and self-harm
• Adolescent and child psychiatric disorders
• Substance abuse and dependency
• The psychiatric emergency and psychotic disorders
• Current therapies and the pharmaceutical approach
• Psychiatric disorders in other presentations, i.e. HIV, TB,
Non-communicable diseases etc.
• Laboratory investigations and interpretations
• All associated regulations, required forms and referrals
Accredited according to the HPCSA’s Medical and Dental Board Guidelines for Health Care Professionals for 26 Clinical & 4 Ethical CEU’s on Level 2.
R 4200.00 (Incl)
28-29 March 2020 - Port Elizabeth